Introduce Yourself - Say Hello and/or Apply to Avatar Elite

Old applicant forum - Locked.

PostPosted: September 24th, 2011, 10:14 pm
Hello,

My name is Ravyan and I am a level 72 Cleric.
I have heard about your guild and I am interested in joining. I am a sister of Nerhiah and friend of Meesee, along with a couple others whom already joined your guild.

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: September 25th, 2011, 9:30 am
yay more cleric :)

PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 8:58 pm
Hello, I am Litash, a lvl 90 Rogue with 1589 AAs
I have seen a lot of Avatar Elite members around and have grouped with a few in the past although right now I can't recall thier names.
My wife and I are looking for a guild to progress through the game and the upcoming expansion with and our hopes are to go into Avatar Elite.
Thank you for your consideration

PostPosted: November 5th, 2011, 9:54 am
Name: Azentta
Class: Druid
Level: 72
AA: 572
Been back to game almost 2 months now. Took some time off. Looking for a guild with active players for this toon. Enjoy grouping a lot.

PostPosted: November 10th, 2011, 5:10 pm
- Bishh 57 necro
- heard it was a good mix of people and game play
- Cena, Soth ..and anyone else that remembers my chanter from an old guild Mynithril in Blazing phoenix
- Causual gamer, but i'll sit in for the long raids and the CR's if needed

PostPosted: November 10th, 2011, 5:12 pm
Bishh wrote:- Bishh 57 necro
- heard it was a good mix of people and game play
- Cena, Soth ..and anyone else that remembers my chanter from an old guild Mynithril in Blazing phoenix
- Causual gamer, but i'll sit in for the long raids and the CR's if needed

I have a 75 chanter that hasn't been played in some time, but has 2.0 and is better than CoA geared . I'll be adding him to.

PostPosted: November 16th, 2011, 10:30 pm
Hello, I'm rathor lvl 85 Zerker. I've been away from the game for a year or more and just looking to get back into it. I used to raid hardcore but don't have that kind of time anymore so looking to join a more casual guild. I was friends with Rennar, however I haven't seen him online in some time. Anyway, looking forward to meeting you in game. :)

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2011, 4:50 am
Inukami 82 Shadowknight with 940 aa's with full t1 gear atm
looking for a friendly and helpful guild!
I am not sure who all ive grouped with in avatarelite but i know i have grouped with many over the past year or so im sure!

I am looking for a new home. i am currently sitting in an empty guild of my own bored out of my mind, tired of not being able to /gu chat with anyone or to find a group with. i have many toons that i could help other ppl out with if needed. im very friendly and honestly and can contribute alot to the guild! I live in washington so im on the PST timezone just so you all know.

PostPosted: November 25th, 2011, 10:56 pm
Hi everyone! Elvyssa Presleaf, 70 bard at your service.

I found Avatar Elite through the guild lobby search function. I was looking for a guild that has players in my level range, who would be interested in grouping and leveling up together. I spoke to Tumeric in game and he directed me to the website. Now that I have read your charter, I know that this is exactly the type of guild I want to be a part of - family friendly, respectful and respected. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Elvyssa Presleaf
Take a peek in my drawers:
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/481928
and check out my baby mage:
Evanessa Nevaresta
Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: November 25th, 2011, 11:07 pm
WELCOME Elvyssa! Glad to have ya, you sound perfect for use too! I hope ya enjoy...feel free to take what ya like from the Guild Bank if you are able, if not then just ask. See ya in game :;):

PostPosted: November 27th, 2011, 8:32 pm
Torey
level 6 beastlord
pretty much play 24/7 with breaks to sleep.
i like the guild name..it rings a bell for some reason..

PostPosted: December 1st, 2011, 6:10 pm
Kume 85 Bard 773 aa's T4 Flagged. Hello there. I have been playing EQ for about 10 years or so, back when u had to stand in line to get a group in Crushbone. My play time on weekdays is a bit short, not online until after 6pm EST. Weekends i play most all day :D. Im looking for a fun guild. I dont care for lfg all the time. I am fairly knowledgable of EQ and the bard class , as well as other classes i play. Im a team player and i enjoy helping others with things their trying to accomplish. I have been in a few guilds over the years. Destiny of Marr, The Exiled Legion of Honor. Im ready to adventure. I do have raid experience but not on a bard :p. I want to join Avatar Elite to experience what the new expansion has to offer as well as other zones and content. Im a group kind of guy. Like all the aspects of guild grouping and learning how to be a better bard. Well i hope this helps to let you all know me a bit. The best, if im accepted is yet to come. look forward to a chance to be part of the ranks.
_Kume_

PostPosted: December 17th, 2011, 9:15 pm
hello all, my name is azzamere , i am an 80th necro with 1850 or so aas. just stopping in to say hello. hoping to soon join you on the journey of conquest in the lands of Eq. look forward to seeing you soon , to learn more of your guild , ty all for your time.:

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2012, 11:06 am
Name--Deern lvl 86 mage with 2100aa

looking for guild that i can group with and help out guildmates. Also raid now and then. I don't have a set playing time so never no when i will b on tho. Also just returned from 2yrs off, am fairly new to HoT and have not been in a Voa zone yet. Thanks for the time and considertion
Previous

Return to Visitors and New Applicants